Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I need motivation

Im constantly frustrated with having new students or ones who return after two weeks of not coming. This is hard. I do not want to reteach but I have to most of the time because they are so lost. I am having a difficult time moving forward. I wrote this a few weeks ago. I hope I am still working towards it....

I will teach to the best of my ability

I will guide my students in learning what they can in the time allowed

I will work with the tools I have to instill a desire to learn

And I will hope and pray that their own motivation will push them to learn more everyday.

Thanks for reading.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. You are a pretty person and you have pretty ideas... do not worry, God is with you... bye..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully agree with the XPMantis... you are in the kingdom of "hakuna matata", so... you are a big shiny star in here... eh... you know what am tryin to say? no?

    ReplyDelete