Sunday, July 12, 2009

12 days and counting!

Ok, so it's starting to set in that Im leaving soon. Very soon. Im trying to get everything in order while still working a lot and trying to see my friends. Im getting a tad overwhelmed. Also, as volunteers apparently we have to complete three different assignments for our program and do some Spanish tutorial. Trust me, Im not complaining about that, I can use any help they offer. Its just I need to finish the first one before I leave and the site we are registered on (it's like facebook for Chile volunteers), it does not have a link for my assignment. Or maybe Im missing it completely. Others are writing blog posts introducing themselves in Spanish. For some reason I think that might be what I have to do. Yet if I can barely speak Spanish, how am I supposed to write it?! So...kinda not sure how this is going to get done. Solution? Email the guy who sent the link and ask him what exactly it is that I need to do :) Hopefully he gets what Im saying in my email.

So this blog is pretty much a rant, I know, but it's part of getting ready to go! I have still yet to hear of my exact placement and the family I will be living with for the duration of my assignment. Apparently we learn about these right before we leave.

Departure date and time: July 24th 3:38 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment